First Aid Gift Box
Collaboration is the new innovation! Introducing The First Aid Gift Box created by 6 local business owners who desired to bring wellness, gratitude & healing through their artisan handmade products. This gift set provides all the good vibes to spread holiday cheer & love this season.
The gift set is valued at $150, and is yours for $100 (plus shipping). 20% of the proceeds will go to Person to Person, a nonprofit in CT that helps with providing basic needs to individuals and families in Lower Fairfield county. During this time of COVID-19, Person to Person has seen an increased number of requests for aid from members of the community. Person to Person’s vision is educated, financially-stable, and hunger-free homes for all.
Included in this beautiful gift box are the following items, all from small businesses in Connecticut:
- A beautiful handmade soap and bottle of aloe natural hand sanitizer from @atheava_. Products are made by rural women in India, helping to alleviate poverty in their lives.
- Two face masks printed with original hand sketched art by fashion illustrator and inspirational artist/muralist Vernice @iamvernice.
- A bottle of sage bliss aromatherapy mist by @purebyshasha.
- A gratitude heart that can be worn as a mask holder, necklace and/or bracelet by @yaelsjewelery.
- A small handmade crochet bag by @jeanscloset1
- Two heart bracelets by @beonecollections
There are no reviews yet.